Should I get a PS3 or should I keep my Xbox 360?

mrecheese

Jun 12, 2008
HI,

I currently have a Xbox 360 (I bought it last September), but I was wondering if I should sell it and buy a PS3 instead.
My reasons are:
1) Twice as many of my freinds have Ps3s rather than Xboxs

2) Xbox live isn't anything special. it's good, but not amazing. seems the same as the PS3s

3) Ps3 seems to have better games now than Xbox. (A year ago Xbox had many more good games than PS3) I mean people think the best games on xbox are halo and gears of war, they are both good, but are becoming a bit outdated. resistance 2 has 60 player online.

4) the PS3 is supposed to have better graphics, or be able to have better graphics and gameplay in the future.

Could someone name all of the exclusive releases for the PS3 and Xbox for the future. I mean is Time Splitters only going to xbox 360 and will Star wars battlefront 3 only be on Xbox 360? does PS3 have anything amazing lined up?
Also, is resistance 2 better than halo, and is Motorstorm 2 better than any racing game on Xbox 360? The past with both of these consoles seems irrelevant because they are pretty much the same now. I want to know if the PS3 will be better in the next year.

Finally, Are third party games better on Xbox 360 or Ps3 or are they the same? I heard fallout 3 is better on xbxox but how can it be if tit is made for both consoles and the PS3 is supposed to be more powerful.

thank you for your advice.

Back