Should i continue my relationship with a muslim when i am not?

mary

May 15, 2008
i have been falling in love with a muslim boy i met at college for about two months now. he also cares about me very much but is struggling with the fact that he is not allowed to have a girlfriend especially one who is not of his religion. his family is putting pressure on him to end the relationship and he has told me in public to pretend i do not know him so that he could keep me as a secret from them and people that know his family. my question is if we are really in love and im willing to convert do you think we could find a way to make this work? also, i know that although his feelings are strong he is still sad to be disobeying his beliefs and family so what can i do to support him in this?

Leave. His family will always despise you and they will constantly drive a wedge between you and his beliefs. He will be miserable, you will be hated, and it will end in disaster. Never date a Muslim, they are fit only for shooting in the head.

Are you a Christian? I supposed he can marry you since Muslim men can get married to Christian/Jewish women.

Back