Should I complain to Microsoft/Telus?

Smokey

May 19, 2008
Okay so my grandma has this laptop that I use 90% of the time, she only uses it for emails.

She uses the built in emailing system that Windows 8 has and she said it wasn't working and phoned Telus since she's with Telus for her email.
They connected to the computer and played around with stuff for a few hours and then finally said that it's a Microsoft problem.

So my grandma phoned Microsoft and they connected and pissed around for 5 hours and finally said it was a Telus problem.

So I came on the laptop today and the whole set up is changed. The Lock Screen picture is different, the colors are different and then when I clicked on Skype, it said that it was installing skype. So Microsoft/Telus deleted/uninstalled Skype.

Then I clicked on Chrome and it said "Welcome to Chrome", so they obviously uninstalled Chrome too, so all my passwords and bookmarks-- everything is gone.

Then I went to see what else they deleted and they deleted Perfect World and Neverwinter(they're very large games, for those of you who live under a rock xD)
and everything in my downloads folder.
I have a habit to keep stuff in my downloads so they deleted some pictures that were important from me like pictures of my friends that they send to me over skype.

So I'm really pissed.
They didn't fix anything, only ruined stuff.

Should I complain or just let it go? ._.
And if I did complain, would it do any good?
It's not like they can give me back everything.
Unless I did a system restore.. but I wouldn't really want to.

Back