Should I buy a boat so my wife can use it to catch more fish for us to eat?

FeaseYough

Mar 1, 2013
I'm trying to save money and one of the ways I'm doing this is by cutting back on buying food. So I told my wife to go out to the lake while I'm at work to catch some fish for us to eat from now on. she's not very good at it though. Everytime I come home from work she only has a few very tiny fish for me to have for dinner. She told me she thinks shes not catching anything cause the fish are all hiding in the middle of the lake. I think she's just making up excuses though because she's lazy and not trying her hardest. So I think I might just buy a boat and bring it home after I get off work tomorrow night. That way she won't have any reason to go out there and catch me some better fish.
Also I think she's still going to the corner store and buying some food while I'm at work and cooking it on the stove while I'm at work. She keeps saying she bought a gym membership and that's where the moneys going but I don't believe her. So I think I might just take the stove and get rid of it or sell it. Or I'll just hide it from her or keep it in my car while I go to work so she won't spend money on food that she can cook on the stove. What do you think I should do?

Get a better job - or a better story. I understand trolling doesn't pay well - but at least you should try to be the best you can at your "chosen profession".

Back