Should Christians stop having kids?

R3AL15T

Feb 17, 2013
Is it cruel for Christians to have kids with the chance that their kids might go to hell? I've known many people, myself included that have turned away from Christianity. Are Christians going to be living in bliss and ignorance while unsuspecting friends and family roast for all eternity? (Be fruitful and multiply) I would have replied, "No thanks, Sir. I don't want to risk the chance of my child messing up and going to hell. It ends with me because I'm free."

This message presents interesting insight into the veracity of Jesus' teaching that His followers should devote their lives to serving Him,not humans in a family relationship.

Luke 20:34-36

34 Jesus answered and said to them, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage. 35 But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage; 36 nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection".:applause:

@Mark - Again you fucking morons don't get the question. Since there is free will there is a chance that your child will go to Hell. Why would you take that chance? That's the question. Then you call the question baloney when you don't even understand it. Typical.

Back