Should Chris Bosh be traded?

Wggrwg

Jun 21, 2013
Bosh was pretty bad tonight and Duncan and Hibbert owned him all series. Bosh is a good player, but I think Miami needs a legit big man who can bang in the post. Maybe sign and trade for Dwight Howard?

No Chris bosh should not be traded. Much more than people know, he is very valuable to the Heat. They are what you would call a small team compared to other teams in the NBA. Dwight Howard certainly isn't an option considering the amount of cap room the Heat have. Even if they got rid of Bosh, they still wouldn't have enough money. Big mean are really hard to come by nowadays.

Miami's biggest flaw is they have no post up bigman.
While Howard would be ideal I can't see it happening with the new cap rules coming in.

I think maybe try to target 2 or 3 solid big men in Free agency and trade Bosh.

Not really but I can see where you got that idea from he isn't that bad atleast he had the game winning block against Danny Green in the previous game.

Dwight Howard on the Heat? Have you never heard of "cap space"? Not only that, trading Bosh for Howard would make the Heat stupidly stacked and it would be boring to watch them dominate everyone. NBA is fun and entertaining with balance and superstars sprinkled across different franchises.

Ever watched an Olympics basketball game? Not very entertaining, is it?

Back