shopping for a new phone from U.S. Cellular?

Santino

Feb 19, 2009
i'm looking to buy a new phone and i have narrowed it down to a few. the htc pro, merge, wildfire, and the motorola electrify. my old phone was the motorola crush, which was very reliable and gave great service. but i dropped it in a puddle of water now it's ruined. i would like to search the web and check my emails while i'm at work or away from my computer. check out youtube and download my pictures and music to the phone. i checked out their features and they all pretty much have the same apps and stuff. i'm going in tomorrow to take a look at the phones cause i need one and look at the new plans cause the touch screens all need a data plan. i see alot of people with the htc phones so it seems to me like it's a good phone. i've had other phones and never was happy with them, but i have been buying the motorola phones and have never been disappointed. so if anyone has any of these phones and can help me out with the pros and cons of these phones it will help me out. ultimately it all comes down to money so if i don't like the phones is there any other phones from u s cellular that are reliable. i been doing research and there is not a real big selection so any help would help me out. thanks for any help

Back