Shes a woman and so am I.. She asked me if Iiked her and I said in your dreams..?

NailaBibi

Nov 18, 2011
I do like her and I suspected she liked me too. But however she has played games with me. we both work together and since I started working there one year ago I thought we had chemistry. She laughs at everything I say, she blushes when someone mentions me, she pokes me, comes close and touches me, remembers things I did three weeks ago, when I don't remember what I did three mins ago, and the list goes on and on.
She asked me ages ago if I liked her and I denied it because I was scared. Whenever o
I ask her does she like me she's like I don't. Then she asked me the other day and I was like in your dreams.. But thing is since I said that she ain't talking to me properly. I don't understand anything. Please help me someone xx

Well just take her aside and tell her your feelings. And ask her to answer truthfuly and it might ruin your friendship but life is about taking risk and if she doesn't say she likes you then she shouldn't be hinting stuff at you. The way you explain things she is in love with you.

I don't really know what you're asking. But I do know I don't particularly like that expression.

Back