She ditched me, "friend zoned" me and avoids hanging out. Yet still interested? Wtf?

Cameron

May 25, 2008
She ditched me, "friend zoned" me and avoids hanging out. Yet still interested? Wtf?

This is probably the most confusing girl I have ever came across. 2 weeks ago we met at a party and hooked up. She gave me her number without me asking and things seemed to be going smooth up until Wednesday when she completely bailed on our date without saying a word to me all that day. She texted me 10pm that night and said she was so sorry and invited me to a party, even offering to pick me up. I had to refuse as I was already drunk by 10pm as I decided to out with friends.

3 days went by that day without her texting me, until I decided to text her yesterday afternoon inviting her to a party of my own. I didn't know the time at that moment when the party was happening so I said I'd text her back later wen I found out and that I really wanted to see her. She replied 3 hours later "sounds good my friend"

I just replied saying "oh okay haha" and didn't bother to invite her. Just got friend zoned. Now, a day later, she just texted me saying hey and is now doing small talk with me like I didn't just ignore her all last night. I just asked jokingly "so when are we going to hang out haha" and she avoided the question entirely and changed subject. Wtf!!!! What's with this chick someone help me

Back