Screen on the Samsung M520 turns completely white when it's opened...?

this phone is a piece of s***. ive had 5 in the past year and a half. ive had the white screen, it changes colors, it freakin flips upside down!!!!!! its bull...
i have a warranty so i got all of them for free but i refused to get a 6th one so i called and bitched sprint out many many times, talked to many many different reps and managers and they were no help and they lied. fianlly i got a hold of someone who actually gave a damn and helped me by sending me a completely new phone. basically sprint sucks ass and so does the samsung m20....complete waste of money.

Everybody keeps saying they will avoid Samsung in the future based on this one problem. There's nothing wrong with Samsung. It's the phone and specifically the connection cable from the screen to the phone that is the problem. Just avoid sliding phones and you will be good.

well... i have the same problem like you... my one is a samsung corby mate... and its acting the sameway... wen i slide it up the screen turns white... I dont know what to do! Please help me! ;)

Back