Saved by the Bell Question?

JulieU

Nov 28, 2008
Okay I know the show has been over forever but the reruns are a nice thing to wake up to since I grew up with it. I have a question though, it started in middle school with Miss Bliss and Zach in Indiana then the next thing I know Bayside is in California. I could get the Zach moving thing maybe except Mr. Belding, Screech(of course), and Lisa are all there too. Another thing is that Jessie is supposed to be Zach's lifelong best friend but she was not in the original episodes. I had to argue this week that it WAS Saved by the Bell because it was Miss Bliss different characters and in Indiana(which I liked growing up because I was from Indiana and would have loved to run into Mark Paul anywhere-anyday!). And Kelly coming back in the "College Years" was that before or after she was in 90210 since she disappeared for awhile with no explaination in High School. I am taking my break from cooking since yesterday afternoon and have to think about something else other than my family is not speaking to us this year(over stupid things-my sister is a drama queen and making up some lies to get my mom's attention and since she has the "grandkids" so me and my husband are alone-my dad died the day before Father's day this year and I am losing it for the Holiday's anyway the question gives me something to think about instead of crying!)
I guess how did it get from Indiana to California and was Kelly on there during the time she was on 90210?

Back