Rza

TheGoose

May 17, 2008
is in my fucking house right now. Yes, RZA from Wu-tang is in my brothers room helping him finish editing his new video for his song"Don't Turn Around." My brother told me to go downstairs and say whats up to him whenever but I really don't know what to say. I don't care if you flame me or you talk up some bullshit about hating hip hop or to go to music forum but if theres any real Wu tang fans out there what should I say to him?

I'm prepared to get flamed and be called shens on me but if I man up anytime soon I'll go down there and try to get a pic.

I got an infraction for saying "Fail thread is Fail" but this is bad.
Fail thread is Fail.

who is rza, is that some new fangled rappy name? what are kids talking about these days.

One major difference between my thread and yours.
Mine is true and I will have the music video that my brother shot/directed/edited as proof

fail

Thought you were my girl, thought you were my world, then cindy got involved, and you made me cry and hurl, i threw up for you to make me look better, and you still dumped me i even wrote you a love letter

It makes me very :( that you don't know. I even tried to go on a date with you at Knotts berry farm but noooooooo you wanted to go on monday

seems like wu tang clan is visiting all of ST's houses tonight.... hope hes packin cuz mossberg 835 says hes not allowed in

Back