Round 3 trivia questions?

AM

Jun 1, 2008
THese questions are not for any type of assignment but just to get your brain going. I recently bought a trivia game and I plan on using it here to see who can get the answers. Points go to person with the most right answers. good luck

1)The maker doesnt want it, the buyer doesnt use it, and the user doesnt see it. WHAT IS IT??

2) Slip Shot has a bow and a bunch of arrows. If slip shoots the first arrow at exactly noon and he shoots one arrow every minute thereafter until one o'clock, how many arrows will he have shot?

3)Six glasses are in a row. The first three are filled with pineapple juice, and the last three are empty. By moving only one glass, can you arrange them so that the full and the empty glasses alternate?

4) Little Ryan was bragging about the schools football team. "In the last game we played, we managed to win without one man getting a goal" Since the final score was 3 to 1, how was this possible?

5) How many times does the letter F appear in the statement below:?
FANNY FILINGER WAS OF THE IMPRESSION THAT EIGHTY-SIX YEAR OF HISTORY SHOW THAT SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE IN EVERY CASE OF FUTURE GENERATIONS.

6) There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers and still tell which water came from which jug?

7) Forward I'm heavy, backward I'm not. What am I?

8)How can it be that a man was once married to the sister of his widow??

REMEMBER WHOEVER GETS THE MOST RIGHT GETS THE POINTS.

Back