Romantic Island vacation, which one to choose?

murphysmurphy

Jan 17, 2011
My husband and I want to take a romantic vacation to an island or beach in 2012, we are a young couple, we have been married for 4 years. We never went on a honeymoon, and we have never taken a trip out of the country before, so we want it to be special. We want to be secluded from others, a place where we can relax and enjoy each others company undisturbed. we also want to have some activities available for us such as snorkeling, parasailing, hiking, or other exciting activities. we are looking at Bora-Bora, Fiji, and Jamaica, does anyone have information to share or experiences at these places? does anyone suggest another option?

Jamaica. It's wonderful. Check out Couples resorts, there are four of them. My wife and I loved Couples Negril. Very romantic with plenty or nothing to do depending on what you're up for. Everything is included in one price. They pick you up at the airport and return you to the airport. Scuba dive, snorkel, water ski, catamaran cruise, golf, eat, drink, be entertained and it's all included.
Or you can take a lounge chair at the beach and do nothing but raise your little red flag when you need the next drink. Couples only so there's no kids running and screaming and there is also a nude beach if you dare.

Avoid Jamaica, specially paradise Island. My sis and her hubby went there for their honeymoon, although it was BEAUTIFUL, it was very expensive and not much to do really. Unless you are a gambler (which they werent), then it was pretty boring lol. They did swim with sharks though

There is a place, I think fiji but not too sure, where your area of sleep will be right on the water. You will go by boat there. Its very secluded.. just cant remember where.

Cuba is cheap, yet a great place. My sis's hubby goes there all the time. Great music.

Back