Romantic disneyLand vacation?

NiNJA

May 19, 2008
My husband and I decided to go to Disneyland in August for our anniversary (our anniversary is really in November, but im busy with school in november and cant take time off to go on a vacation). We want to go to a romantic dinner, somewhere nice and has decent food. We thought of eating somewhere in disneyland, but we arent sure were. We also wouldnt mind a place outside of disneyland, but that is within walking distance. Any ideas? Also what are some other romantic things we could do?

Two places that comes to mind is either Catal located in Downtown Disney and other is Napa Rose that is located in the Grand California which definitely be needing to make reservations for and is more upscale place and on the pricey side but well worth it.

Wow, good choices out there.

Napa Rose in the Grand Californian is the top choice for fine romantic dining. Catal in Downtown Disney is pretty good, and so it Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen. Inside the park, Blue Bayou is very nice. Make a reservation, and ask to sit by the railing when you arrive. Takes a bit longer, but worth it.
Steakhouse 55 in the Disneyland Hotel is good if you want steaks. For some extra bucks, you can get special viewing for the Fantasmic show with some dessert. Call 714-781-DINE for reservations for this and any other dining.

Good ideas about the "verandah" across from Gibson Girl, and the Mark Twain. Personally, I enjoy riding with Mrs. Obviousman on the lower deck, in a chair at the front of the boat. There is also a secret spot that you can find on your way past Splash Mountain. As you pass Splash Mountain on your left, look to the right for a path. There's a little area back there where nobody goes, and is good for some quiet romantic time.

Just so you know, the park is packed in August. Bring your patience.

Back