Rocket fish Bluetooth mono headset for ps3?

SydneyE1

Nov 6, 2008
Won't connect
It was working fine until the other day it kept going out so I went and deleted it from my bluetooth devices because I was going to try to just reconnect it. Anyways I found out that the blue tooth was just dead so I charged it and today I went back on and tried to pair it and it still isn't working.
I've trying scanning and then turning it on, putting it in pairing mode and then scanning, NOTHING IS WORKING. DEAR GOD SOMEONE HELP ME.
Please:3

that brand is not that reliable so yours might just have died ? if you look up reviews of the rocket-fish brand there are not very many that say good things about it
double check it is in pairing mode and try again but plan on replacing it if it does not connect , get yourself a good quality one next time instead of the cheapest available - you can probably even get both quality and price if you look around at a few stores , I have been seeing older copies of the games mag and socom confrontation that come with an official ps3 bluetooth headset for under 15 at wal-mart and other stores lately so you can buy those and get not only one of the best headsets available ( mine is 4 years old and still works great ) but also a game too for less than another cheap headset

Back