Request for participants for doctoral research survey?

DBA

Dec 23, 2008
As part of my doctoral program, I am conducting a survey among adult Social Media users to analyze their consumer behavior. No special skill or knowledge is required for this survey. This survey is totally anonymous; you don’t need to provide any personal information. I would appreciate if you could complete the survey and forward it to others (friends/ colleagues /relatives). This survey takes less than 10 minutes.

I am badly in need of your support because my research is on-hold because of data. Here is the URL of the survey:

https://alliant.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6yPu2FlDlrXxFuB

If clicking the link doesn’t work, please copy and paste the above URL in your web address field. You can complete this survey through any smart phone.

I've done the survey.... Not a good survey... Didn't like how the questions are phrased and didn't like how the options are given. Didn't like how it's like one page and another page has different number of questions at once. Didn't like how sometimes disagree and agree is not on the consistent side. Sometimes I don't understand the questions because I don't understand the key words...

Doctoral research? This is not a very scientific way of sampling your population, sir.

Back