Rate this Fantasy Football Trade please! T.O,Steve Smith(NYG) for Calvin Johnson?

malomas

Oct 8, 2010
I traded Terrell Owens and Steve Smith (NYG) for Calvin Johnson and Donovan Mcnabb. (I plan on releasing Mcnabb, so this is essentially a 2 for 1 trade.) I think T.O's week was a fluke and that with an emerging Hakeem Nicks, Steve smith is a no. 2 at best. IMO I've traded a WR2 and a WR3 for a bonafide WR1. Thoughts?

My Team
QBs-Vick,Orton,Roethlisberger
RBs-CJ2K,Benson,Ronnie Brown,Fred Jackson
WRs-Reggie Wayne,T.O,Steve Smith(NYG),Mike Simms Walker
TEs-Cooley,Keller
K-Neil Rackers
DST-Cinci
His Team
QBs-Phillip Rivers, McNabb
RBs-Mike Tolbert,Adrian Peterson,Pierre Thomas
WRs-Calvin Johnson,Hines Ward,Danny amendola,Brandon Tate,Sidney Rice,T.J Housh
TEs-Vernon Daves
K-Mike Nugent
DST-Minni,Indy

I like it. I agree TO and Smith are flex plays at best. And TO's big week was an aberration due to Cleveland's overplaying of Ocho. You definitely got stronger. Now if you could only do something about MSW...

I like it. I agree TO and Smith are flex plays at best. And TO's big week was an aberration due to Cleveland's overplaying of Ocho. You definitely got stronger. Now if you could only do something about MSW...

I like it for you but u have no need for mcnabb so I would counter with T.O and smith for Calvin and maybe brandon Tate but if no go or u don't think he d go for it then accept the deal

I like it for you but u have no need for mcnabb so I would counter with T.O and smith for Calvin and maybe brandon Tate but if no go or u don't think he d go for it then accept the deal

Back