Rant free for everyone!?

Woody wishes more people would play with him just cause toy story is old doesn't mean children can't enjoy the joy of a toy cowboy.

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE HAVE THe URGE TO TYPE IN CAPS. IT SEEMS LIKE ALL PEOPLE WANT TO DO IS YELL!!!! (Written in caps for dramatic effect).

I especially hate it when girls feel the need to make fun of another girl for no reason. I do this sometimes, but I'm working on it. When I catch myself doing it, I stop. Putting other people down doesn't make you look cool. It just makes you sound insecure. You should work on your own flaws before pointing out the flaws of others.

I hate how some of my friends are just too chicken. Most of the time we go shopping and they need to ask the sales person something, guess who has to ask? Whenever we go out to eat, guess who has to bring up the bill? We all go up at the same time, but they don't want to hand over the money. It's pathetic. We're friggin 19! Just the other day my friend and I were at the carnival and she was too chicken to ask how much the tickets were. I always have to do everything for her. It's fuckin annoying! OMG, writing this is pissing me off haha. If I want something, I do it myself. Sometimes I am shy and do this, but I'm learning to suck it up!!!

Edit: I hate how people assume that all Asians look the same. No we don't! I'm only half Asian, so of course I don't look different, but it bothers me so much because it's just so rude. Also whenever I say something kind of stupid or fail at doing something, people always say, "It's cause you're Asian." If you ain't Asian, don't say it. You wouldn't say something like that to a black person. Oh hell no! Oooh, it also bothers me how TV shows portray Asians. On Disney, all of them are rich bitches. In movies, they're the sidekicks or nerds. Yes, I realize that Jackie Chan is none of these, but you get the point....I think.

Whoa, long ass rant.

I f.cking hate all these Jonas/cyrus fans and their lame music
I also hate family guy - it's not funny...Jackass is funny
I hate all these Disney characters all of a sudden on P/S, use your own name seriously...
I hate how ignorant people are on here

I think I'm done, thank you =)

Why is it that Mario is the fat one that wears red eh? I mean is that fair? Is that even fair? That's so wrong no only that but sometimes you can't even play as Luigi what's wrong with skinny tall Italian dudes?

Back