Questions about 3D blueray and ps3?

CurtisSimoneau

May 16, 2013
Can you play 3D bluerays on a ps3? And I also have a 3D tv.. Which turns anything 3D for the most part. So whats the difference between a blueray 3D DVD and just turning 3D on , on my tv? Thanks!

Your 3DTV will not "turn anything 3D". How can it take a flat 2D image with no depth information (which is what all non-3D content is) and extrapolate depth? It can't, quite simply. The most it would be able to do is counter-act the effect that 3D glasses will have on a 2D signal picture, so that you don't notice that you are wearing the glasses while watching it.

But back to the question, yes, the PS3 can play 3D Blurays, provided your HDMI cable(s) from it to the TV are HDMI version 1.4 or higher.

Well first you got a 3D tv so its definitely going to work with the 3D blueray movie you got. second if you got slim ps3 its decent but if its super slim ps3 then its better because of the stereoscopic 3D. the graphics will be 3D if you got the 3D tv, the blueray movie and the ps3 system so pretty much you gotta have all three to show the 3D. and I forgot to mention is your 3D tv Samsung full,Panasonic full, or maybe its Sony.3D-the tv has to be connected to HD Games Console, which is PS3 for 3D gaming. I hope this works

Back