queries regarding study in europe

Well I was obviously blinded from that by the testosterone in the Uni canoe club...

With my eyesight I couldn't even tell the boys from the girls, let alone spot if they were wearing sunglasses!

Really, what with the wolves coming down from the mountains in winter? Must be because of the way the sun doesn't go down completely at night.

Edinburgh is the most accentless (and I'd argue characterless) part of the UK and the housing estates on the fringes are pretty grim. Glasgow's Miles Better

I loved Edinburgh and you get dodgy housing estates in all parts of the UK! Heck I had rocks chucked at me whilst doing a kayak race on the canal through parts of Glasgow!

How'd you come to that conclusion. The Scots like the Welsh. In fact our most famous historical hero would have spoken Welsh. William Wallace.

Regrettably, one of our national heroes, Owain Glyndwr, actually spent the first part of his career killing scots.

That's okay. When the English armies weren't killing Scots the Scottish were killing each other. ... Scotland is such a lovely place to live.

Back