Putting Music Onto My Phone As A Ringtone?

courtney

May 17, 2008
I have a Samsung Intensity II, but I'm very frustrated. I have an SD Card and it's so difficult to put on music that I like onto my phone and set it as my ringtone. The only way I can set music as my ringtone is by recording the music, but it turns out to be so horrible and barely audio able. Some suggested that I send a ringtone to my phone, but I kinda don't trust that due to possibly having to pay for the ringtone and get messages from the site. Plus, I don't want to create an account (I just don't). I tried download, but it doesn't show up in my Sounds & Ringtones. With my SD Card, I'm allowed to put pictures and music (Music Library). With the Music Library, I'm allowed to listen to music...That's it. I can't send it to myself and save it. I read online that in order to get music to be you're ringtone on your SD Card, you have to transfer you're SD Card into something (a type of product...I believe) I know this is a very picky request for help...I guess. But I'm sick and tired of recording music that just sounds horrible. If you're able to help, I appreciate it :)

Back