put down again

Well, if you're into the long haul effort. Check out "PEGYM" and "Thunders Palace" on the interwebz. They help you exercise your "package", You can add length, girth, and flaccid size. read more about it there.

ok. I know I've said this millions of times to people who have asked for advice but c'mon. Eeven if this has been stated before, you won't get any useful answers on the fucking internet let alone ST. plus your life isn't ruined, you just have no game is all

QFT. But in all honesty, and this is just my take on it, you're not missing much... Sex>BJ.

quarter around.... i would say your underestimating, joking, or you have a thin penis.

Just to be serious for a second....

This is what you should do...

Get into a relationship with a girl who you really honestly like and can be with for a long time. Take things slow and dont rush into the sex thing. If you guys have a good solid relationship it wont matter and it'll happen when it happens. Dont rush it. [/serious]

it's not like the posters thought you were telling the truth

but you so had me fooled :dodgyrun: :dodgyrun: :dodgyrun:

Jolly good show. You'll forever be known as little dick. You gave details too good to be lying. Poor little guy. I'd still give the same advice to anyone though. Shens or not. I'd rather try and help someone pulling shens than call shens on someone being serious.

I haven't either, but that still doesn't mean sex is better. BlowJays are both mental and sexual pleasure. And vaginas are deeper than six inches as said. Otherwise i'd be plowing back wall regularly.

Back