PS3 COD4 online questions?

tLaiz

Feb 18, 2008
#1: How do I create a second (and third, etc) online profile for COD 4??? My family wants to play, but I dont want them using my COD profile.....suggestions?#2: I now have a separate modem for my PS3....problem is I CANT use connect to the internet with it when the computer modem is on and functioning. Is this a bandwidth problem? I have DSL. Should I get BROADBAND, or is there some other issue? Said another way, I can only do ONE THING....play COD online....or surf the web....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks!!!!! You guys have made this the coolest thing I have done in a long time.......COD rocks!!!!

#1- Make 3 (the names in the beginning when you turn on your ps3) profiles on your playstation 3 console, then for your 2nd ps3 account set up an online account with the psn and do the same with the 3rd ps3 account#2- uhh. you're in a bad position... you may want to upgrade your internet service to broadband otherwise get your family off your computer

It's not possible to have two different modems running on one internet line. It's like trying to have two different phone numbers on one line. It's just not possible. You may want to either :A) Get a separate internet line to use just for your ps3orB) Get a wireless router, hook it up to your PCs modem and have your ps3 scan for it and set it up automatically (this is what I use for online gaming).Good luck!

Back