Problem with mitsubishi 65735 dlp tv- comes on with sound and no picture ?

ShawnMckain

Dec 3, 2011
I have a mitsubishi 65735- I had it for 2 years the tv dimmed so i put a new bulb because the old one was bubbled. I bought the best bulb on the market. The tv fires 4 times and then shows no picture and no sound.

I called a friend he told me to do a master reset he said hit the channel up and down and volume up and the power- that made it work once fine. Then it shut down the next day but i was able to play games on it for 10 hours so i know the bulb is good.

My friend came over and we played with it and got it to work with sound and no picture then he played with the keys in front in some serious of inputs with the volume and menu keys etc ( i think he had no idea but was just pressing serious of buttons and got lucky) and the tv worked fine again all day and came on the next day fine like he bypassed a safty feature or some sensor - i have no idea -i did the code search to see whats wrong and the code i am getting is 12 i think so i am not sure i definatly need some help so i dont invest tons of money- i was hopefull maybe i could obtain the input he did to maybe make it work- does anyone know the serious of buttons to try on the tv volume and chanel buttons to bypass a safety feature ?

Back