Problem with Bit Torrent !! help?

Tomek

Dec 3, 2009
Bittorrent or any other torrent program (utorrent is better) doesn't download from the start to end. They grab what they can from others who are sharing it. The nearer you get to the end the less the program can choose and when you're at 98% you might miss just one file and nobody is there to seed it.

For example someone is seeding File 1 and 3. Your torrent will download 3 and 1 and when it comes to 2 it can't do anything but to wait and hope for someone to start uploading it.

i'm downloading a file using bit torrent..i'm depending on the peers; there're no seeders. it works perfectly and fast but it's becoming inactive when it reached 98% !!! i've tried everything, there's no problem with the connection.. do u have any idea =/ !!!!!!!!

appreciate it^^

Seeders are the ones that have 100% of the file, so when you say that there are no seeders, there's no way to get the last percentage of the file until a seeder jumps on the torrent again. The reason why you can have 98% without any seeders is because one of the other peers have 98% and is also waiting for a seeder.

Back