Post a pic of yourself! #8983475890

My car is certainly not rice. The ONLY exterior modification is the PAINTED carbon fiber hood. Most people do not paint theirs because they want to look like they have expensive stuff. I did it purely for weight reduction.

My car is more sleeper than ricer

Rice-

(Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
- Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
- Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool
- Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
- Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire
- Clear tail lights and corner signals
- A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)
- Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.

/defense

n1418430524_30198215_6987.jpg

....no. I'm middle class and every one of my fucking friends on myspace with a vagina has a pose like that.

And they aren't rich. Trust me. Or black. Honestly, they're probably happy they're not black. :dodgy:

I agree with the sillyness of the face, but that girl is my good friend and just does goofy shit all the time. She does not do that in a serious way haha.

I dunno why but... reading that reminded me of
"Im eating chinese food with my fucken friend!"
"CHOP STICKS! CHOP STICKS! WHAT THE CHOP STICKS!"

thanks I chuckled:tup:

your car is only a little bit ricey because of the CF hood, but that's just me, other than that it's a clean looking tiburon. also, lrn2install a CF hood right, they don't always fit perfect but you shouldn't have that extreme of a gap there.

Unpainted CF is usually ricer-style. His hood is painted. So it reduces the weight for the hood (Which are usually decently heavy.) and looks nice at the same time. I think it's a really clean Tibby, and he does deserve credit for that. There's not many occasions where Hyundai and Clean mesh.

Yeah I usually don't like the CF hoods either but I said what the hell why not, and painted it. The hood fits right too, I just installed a lift kit that gives the back end of the hood an extra 2 inches of clearance so drag is reduced. Call me anal but I don't know too many people who install hood lift kits so I call myself unique lol.

Thanks for the compliments guys! Didn't mean to get off topic though I got a little carried away

Back