Polaris Snowmobile problem?

bballplayer74

Feb 7, 2009
I have a 1998 polaris 500 indy classic touring and i typed in the model # on google but nothing shows up for it?

This, is, actually, a common mistake. I, think, you will get much better results, if you just type in the model, rather than, the model number. By typing in the model number, all you have, is a number... Not enough information. Where as, if you were to type in the model, then, you will get better results. Also, you may want to also add the year, as well. The more information, that you can give, the better, the results will be. So, next time, you try it, try it this way... 1998 Polaris 500 Indy Classic Touring. This should be so much better, for you.

This, is, actually, a common mistake. I, think, you will get much better results, if you just type in the model, rather than, the model number. By typing in the model number, all you have, is a number... Not enough information. Where as, if you were to type in the model, then, you will get better results. Also, you may want to also add the year, as well. The more information, that you can give, the better, the results will be. So, next time, you try it, try it this way... 1998 Polaris 500 Indy Classic Touring. This should be so much better, for you.

Back