Please guys, Does he like me or is it all a big joke?

Sep 29, 2012
Okay so first off he is one of the most popular guys in my school. Me? Well I am not popular, but I have my good share of friends, everyone knows who we are. I think the only difference between his group & my group is money. Anyway, last year I had a huge crush on *jons* friend * Don*. Everyone knew about it, and even don knew about it & so did his whole group. I use to hate eating in the cafeteria and I would ask my math teacher if my friends and I could eat in her room, she said yes we would go to the caffeteria to pick up our lunches & head back to her room. I noticed everytime we would get our lunch they would point at us and walk out of the caffeteria. But when we got to her classroom they were always there. They only ate there when we did. Later I found out that JoN had a "crush" on me & I was like well he is kinda cute then I started just liking him, a lot! Then at the end of the year it got out that I liked him but then he backed off?

This year- We ALWAYS stare at each other, like its almost like we " wait" to see each other, or look to find each other in a crowd and once we do we lock in that eye contact. He trys to act all tough around me and cool, he sat right behind me for a couple of days on purpose! His best friend that's a girl is normally mean but she kinda makes an effort to be nice to me for some reason. Like the other day she was talking about who him and his friends hate girl wise because they think are creepy, and he didn't mention me. And i have done some creppy things on accident like forgot I wrote his name on my hand I know he seen it ect..

But anyway he isn't a player I don't think because his last gf he had was last year @ the beginning of the year and he doesn't flirt with girls either.... Sooooo i am confused because if he likes me why hasnt he asked me out or talked to me??? He just acts all werid.

Back