PLEASE FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?

yoyoyo1

Jul 24, 2008
for a sociology class, we need people to fill out this survey. if you could fill it out honestly we apprecitate it. THANKS!!!
First name: ___________________

Please circle one (age group):

Under 18

18- 25

25-35

36-45

46-55

55+

Race: _____________________

1. The Trayvon Martin case is primarily race based.

Strongly agree

Agree

Don't know

Disagree

Strongly disagree

2. In dealing with the Trayvon Martin case, if the two men's races were switched how would the view of the case be affected?

3. Do you believe that race plays a huge role in the business world? Why or why not?

4. Do you think your race influences education opportunities? Why or why not?

5. What part of your life do you think your race has influenced the most? (ie. Work, school, social relationships, etc.)

6. What do you think the relationship is between someone's race and their income level?

7. Does your race affect the way you perceive yourself in society? Why or why not?

8. My friends are primarily my same race.

Strongly agree

Agree

Disagree

Strongly disagree

9. What factors impact your answer to the previous question?

10. Do you believe affirmative action is a beneficial idea to help minorities in the United States?

Justice for everyone (home of the free right?! then hiw cum we still feel traped)

FIRST NAME daisy
under 18
race hispanic <mexican>
strongly agree (blind if u dont c it)
if the races were switched Zimmerman would b jailed by now
Race does play a big role every1 can c it especially those who r victuims of racsim myself included my family was trying 2 get a motel sent our dad he was t he darkest each time came back they were full we went back 2 one of the same hotels send my mom shes the lightest mexican like cream we get the room ya thats not racsit right?!?
i like 2 think that i'll get a job no matter my race and that i want 2 be big in the business not a fielder like steroe types
Social realtionships
tryin 2 knock down the colored people because we r "stupid" ya right look up Ben CArson and tell me us colored people r stupid
yes in a way because i've become sensitvve 2 goin certain places because of the way people look at me
Disagree i have friend of ALL races no joke!!
i believe everyone is equal the race doesnt matter th e personality does and thats y i find something 2 love about EVERYONE!
HELL YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back