Phone trade-in with warranty?

jscifres02

Oct 6, 2008
I currently have an LG Ally, with Verizon. I've had it since October, I'm on my 3rd phone, that I've had to have exchanged with the warranty, and this one is now starting to mess up. My question is, I was told that, since I have had three of them, I can now get a comprable phone, with equal or lesser value of course. Is this true? Will Verizon give me another phone, or just exchange this one for another Ally? -- Or if they did give me a choice of another phone.. which one would it be?

I got my first at&t quickfire january 18 2009. i took really good care of it and never dropped it. it worked fine for about 3 months and then after a while the screen would freeze and the whole phone was just slow. I called at&t and they sent me a new one. I got the new on around April 17th, and it's worse then the first one! I keep having so much problems with it and I'd like to trade my phone. I spent about $150 on the quickfire, and I didn't get a warranty. Has anyone else traded their quickfire for a new phone? If so, what phone?

Back