Philippine Island Touring by---?

INDEPENDANTMARK2

Apr 25, 2013
motor bike from place to place or hire car? Which do You think would give an o/s guest the best views and sight seeing opportunities on your part of the 7000 plus islands?

I read in another post you are a biker. Cruising on a bike might be better for you if you had the right company. Try joining or contacting the "Mad Dog Motorcycle Club Philippines" they frequently ride their bikes around the country and even ride at different countries. (members from Mad Dogs Philippines are usually lent bikes from members of the Mad Dogs members of the host country)

A lot of expat members (white) are members of that group. There are Filipino members but don't worry. The Filipino Mad Dog members wont bug you for cash. They have their own harleys and Porsches and the obligatory mad dog tattoo which i think you will love.

It may not even be possible to tour all 7000 islands by car because there may not be cargo ferries to bring the car to the small islands. However, even small boats can ferry motorbikes. And the bikes can get to small alleys the cars can not go to.

I think a car because you would have a better chance to tell him about things as you tour the islands

Back