Phantom of the Opera Play?

Lilian

Mar 19, 2008
Is it totally gay or is it actually decent. I have to go on some gay french trip to NYC to see it next wensday and want to know if I should bring a pillow and a portable dvd player to watch something else during the play. So to those who have seen the play or movie how is it? It seems totally gay to me...

Maybe if you grew up you could appreciate theatre.

You sound like a tool.

Haha. So just because I don't like something that you enjoy means that I am immature and need to grow up. How Ironic....

I don't enjoy theatre, but i am going to have to agree with him and say you just sound like a stupid little prick.

The play itself is fantastic, although if you're wondering whether the one you are going to see will be good or not it all depends on the actors.

It's not even an opera.

You wouldn't be allowed to use the portable dvd player anyway so just watch it, you'll probably enjoy it.

I never said I enjoy it, I said not to act like a cock bag and maybe you'd learn to appreciate more things.

I havent seen too many Broadway plays..
I have seen,
Rent,
Phantom of the opera,
Stomp,
Blast,
Cats,
and i think thats it..

I saw the traveling Broadway show in Jacksonville 2 years ago, it was really good. Would see it again if it was a little closer to home.

jp

Back