Patriotism

I was being saracstic, of course being part of the regular army dosent give you any more right to take the mick out of them.

No, because everyone has the right to take the mick out of anyone, anyway - Its called freedom of speech.

FYI guys from the map tos.

1.2 "Freedom of Speech":
While we believe very much in freedom of speech & personal expression, you DO NOT have an absolute right to say whatever you want in this community.
1.2.1 Anything that goes against our core beliefs and the purpose for which this community was designed may not be allowed.
1.2.2 Posts and comments that are meant to incite conflicts between members or outside parties are strictly prohibited.
1.2.3 MAP Administration has the absolute right to view, edit, modify, close or delete any content found in this community. This may include amongst other things the Private Message system in situations where we have concerns about the conduct of one of our members.

Another great comeback.

I believe it was you that was whining about being judged by your age in another thread, wasn't it? Slip or Sarge was involved. So before you be all "Look at me I'm a hard man", you should really stop contadicting yourself.

There is a TA centre near me....full of acne ridden, testosterone fuelled boys who are desperate to be 'men'.

Oh FS...you really need to write better English and get a spellchecker if you want to be taken seriously.

I think you'll find that a gentle ribbing of the TA doesn't breach the TOS of this forum, and whether in the military or not the levels of "freedom" we have with our "speech" (which are never absolute, whether adhering to foras TOS's or in the "real world") are unaffected.

Look mate, you're quite honestly pathetic. It's one freakin' year that you're banging on about. There are people on this forum twice your age, what would've been your lousy comeback if they had said the same to you?

You mean, before you changed your profile to pretend you are 10 years older than you really are?

Are you an Englishman?? I ask because I had this converation in class on Tuesday when I was trying to instruct 2 Englishmen. They said they would prefer me to be 'strict' with them. Welsh guys aren't fussed!

Yes, I am English, but I was only joking. I'm not a Tory MP or anything. It's not something I've ever tried actually, but the thought of being spanked doesn't do anything for me. Not even by Su Lin!

OffTopic Mod note....

I have just banned 3 users for Trolling/Baiting/Iciting Conflict and Personal attacks.

I have no problem extending that ban to anyone else.

OK Sarge.

But wouldn't you agree that it can be a fine line between derailing a thread and simply following the conversation off on a tangent? I think it's rare in a thread of any length that every post is strictly germain to the original topic.

But having said that, I'll try not to do any blatant derailing!

Oops, it was not meant to derail....as Jonno says, sometimes a thread will naturally go up a short cul-de-sac then return to the topic.

It does yes, but thread drift to bait other members, attack them or cause them to attack you will not be tolerated.

Back