Pat Barry vs GSP? MMA?

DJ

Mar 15, 2008
Who do you think would win? I know they are different weight classes and stuff. I think pat would with treating up gsps leg with kicks

That would be a fun fight to watch. One good leg kick from Barry could end it. GSP is much faster though, so he could potentially stay on the outside and out-point him. Could GSP take Barry down? That would be tough considering the size difference, but I wouldn't put it past GSP. I guess I would bet on Barry, simply because he would just need one good punch or kick to win, while GSP would have to avoid him for the entire fight and/or get takedowns to win.

Is GSP Gorges StPiere?

Patrick Barry is one of my Kickboxing icons, and what I mean by that is that he's by far one of my fav K-1 fighters.

Barrie's kicks are supposed to be insanely hard, I think if Barry kicked GSP, he would be airborne.

this question is stupid, they have weight classes for a reason, I still don't think that Pat Barry is impressive in any way but GSP fights at 170 and Barry is what a heavyweight or light-heavyweight.

Back