Parents getting a Separation, kinda confusing

I suggest you doing week on and week off, was too lazy to read and see if this was already suggested

Dude I just went through this same thing but probably a lot worse. Just split up the time. Even if if you only stay with your mom 2 days a week she will ike it.

First off, sry for your situation. Talk to your parents about it and tell them thats a tough thing for a child to decide at that age and it is putting alot of stress on your shoulders. Tell them you would like to be rotated around and stay with you mom on the weekends and you dad on the weekdays. You will still spend time with your mom and more time with your dad as you would like. I know its a very tough decision but tell them what it is actually doing to you. Tell them you have as much stress as they do going on with them right now and just hope they can figure out something for you that you would agree with. Again, im sry for what what you have to go through and all the others have to go through. Goodluck and hope ive been of help.

Reported for reporting.

I would do an on off kind of thing, but talk to your sister about it. If you guys could alternate weeks that way each one has one of you each week, or both stay with one one week then both of you with the other. Unless they are moving extremely distant, then that's a tough choice. Good luck in your decision.

Plan b) Ask which one will buy you anything you want :dodgy:

Well the thing is, if he does week to week imagine the school issues. Thats why I stick to him staying with his mom on the weekends.

i lol'd haha

i would go back and forth...or tell them that they are making your life shit demand that they buy you a home

it isnt confusing..they're probably having a custody battle...say you want joint custody if you don't want to screw one of your parents until your 18 with child support...

ur sisters 20.. tell her to gtfo out of her parents house anyway, shes worthless and should be taken from ur family :dodgy: she should go with her mom cuz 1. shes a girl 2.shes in college? if not she fucking sucks 3. She wont have to spend much time @ home anyway

Back