Ordering at Taco Bell?

Mika

Jun 2, 2008
When you order at the drive through Taco Bell do you have to get food, or can you only buy a drink? Thank you! Im probabl yloooking into this toom uch lol but I only have money for ad rink and thats all i really want lol

No. Buying drinks at ANY restaurant is a rip-off. That's how they get you. At Taco Bell, it costs $2.01 for a Large cup. This is why I hand out free drinks if it's the only thing people want. What I would do if I were you, stop by during Happy Hour (between 2pm and 5pm) and order a Medium Drink, they're only one dollar. Then just refill the cup. Clean it, obviously. Thrifty, but you will be saving what adds up to be a lot of money at the end of the year. I'll never pay for soda again.

If you're hesitant on this idea, then get a Large and re-use it. Small and Medium cups are paper, Large and X-Large are plastic. Not only does this save YOU a ton of money... but you'd also be RECYCLING!\

The only downside, you wouldn't be able to do this in drive-thru. I do this for every place, even McDonald's to fill up Sweet Tea. It's logical, since those plastic cups are more expensive than supreme tacos.

Back