Ok in school i'll be sitting around, and then when the bell rings i stand up and i

KiNGOFTHESWiNG

Sep 29, 2009
instantly get an erection? It's a little bit embarrassing to walk around a huge school with an erect penis lol so is there any solution to my problem? i masturbate like once or twice a week and i'm not sure if that affects anything.. please help?

trust me..it happens to me all the time. even when i hug my girlfriend.for 8 months.. just tuck your johnson in between your thighs..it'll go down

Simple solution to that, when you go to stand up and get an erection, sit back down hurry the hell up and tuck your dick between your legs, and its easily problem solve no1 sees it and you wont feel that bad about it lol, not most comfortable position, but better than walking around with an erection all day, good luck

lmao, it happens all the time, i used to get one everyday as soon as i jumped in the swimming pool when i was in high school, and it would still be there once i got out, here's another trick, if you can get it to tuck under ur waistband ( for some strange reason) then just stick u hand in your pocket and hold the tips of your fingers across it ( it will just look like your walking around with ur hands in your pocket, like most teenagers do! :) (

puberty
you can't help it, your just gonna have to suck it up and wear your erection with pride!
the same thing happens to me all the time, i try to hide it.
and i masturbate like 3 times a day so yea

Its normal to get erections at the worst possible time. Happens to us all mate. You could try the "flip and tuck" method. Descretely pull you penis up towards your stomach and tuck it under the waist band of your boxers to hide it - no one would ever know!

Back