of the 40 000 different religions not one god has come down to say hello?

he cannot come on earth because he created it. if he did not come to earth, that does not mean that he does not exist. if he was not there who created us bro. that big bang theory if BS.instead of coming to he sent messengers, prophets to guide misguided people. Read Quran my brother with open mind thanks.

Well, this question tells me you're misinformed because the God of Abraham has come to Earth. He was here in the Garden of Eden, He actually walked in the Sanctuary with Moses, and He came as the Son in human form as Jesus Christ. Instead of saying He's never come here, let's just say you don't believe He has. Of course, Christ is coming back at some point, and we'll all see Him then.

It tells us that gods do not likely exist, or, if they do, they don't care about what goes on here.

I was once like you then God did come to me to say hello. Oh man did I feel stupid then!

Your question actually helps prove that Christianity is true. You are *mostly* right. With the exception of Christianity, no other religion tells of God coming down to man. They all make man become acceptable by their own works and deeds and religion.

Jesus came down, died, and rose - conquering death and proving His claim that he is the way. He is God.

Sounds like foolishness if you don't believe. But, check it out. it's real and no other worldview can make intelligible sense of human experience.

no CHRISTIANITY is DA bezxt
mokay cuz no one else iz RITE only us CHRISTAISN
OKAY so DONT be n athetist bczu you wnonte get 2 ggo2 HAVEN
I go 2 heaven
i a CHirsTIAN

It would be like sweeping the floors at an airport and expecting the person who owns the airport, and all the planes, to come down and say hi. Would be nice but more than likely will never, ever happen.

40,000 you say?

HERETICAL SCUM! BY THE LIGHT OF THE GOLDEN THRONE, BY THE MIGHT OF THE GOD-EMPEROR OF MAN I CAST THEE BACK INTO THE EMPERYEAN! BACK TO THE DARKNESS WHERE YOUR ELDRITCH MASTERS PLOT AGAINST THE UNCOUNTED SOULS OF THE IMPERIUM!

WITH HOLY FLAMER BURN THE HERETIC!
WITH HOLY BOLTER PURGE THE MUTANT!
WITH UNYIELDING FAITH SPEAK NOT UPON THE XENOS!

REVERE THE EMPEROR LEAST YOU ATTRACT THE GAZE OF HIS INQUISITION!

In Christianity, 1950 years ago, Jesus Christ both, talked with people and walked the Earth then, people had Him murdered because they didn't accept change He wanted to introduce to them because they knew their hold on power would be compromised. So; doing the Mathematics, when we subtract 1 from 40,000 that leaves you with 39,999 other different religions whose god never "come down" to say "hello". Jesus is God.

You forget to mention that out of those 40, 000. About 25, 000 are different denominations of Christianity alone.

In my religion i am god.
And i say Hello.
Worship me? Please?

OMG GURL... Please tell me you are not as dumb as you sound. (Or religion lets on)

It tells us that most aren't listening. Jesus Christ, who is the only true God, came to earth. Everything today is dated by his birth. It's quite a historical fact that he existed. Men just chose not to listen: they crucified him. He later would use Apostles to speak to man, than gave us the Bible, which has been here for 2000 years(including NT that is). This is how God chooses to speak.

But if that weren't enough, he has given(though greatly sinful, and hardly similar) spokesman and "bodies" of himself on earth: Christians. A true Christian tells other what God has to say, though his words. They are out there, but most aren't listening.

Look around at the people would you as a Supreme Being want to come down? God gave us the right to choose the path we are walking and if you don't believe then that is your right but leave the believers our right.

There are no Gods, they are made up by narrow minded people. Jesus is not God, he is the son of God apparently. Why would a God come down here if where he resides is reportably paradise. I would stay right where I was thank you very much.

Back