Nutrition Help Please?

Hunter

May 13, 2008
I need some help PLEASE. I am a 17 year old male, 5 foot 10 inches, and I only weigh 110 lbs. I am clearly underweight, yet I have tried everything I can think of. I have tried changing my diet, protein shakes, eating more; ive even gotten a gym membership to try to gain muscle weight, but absolutely nothing is working. Could I be naturally anorexic and not even know it? Is there any sure way that I can gain weight? Any counseling that I can get, because at this point I will try anything. Please Help.

Buy the 4 Hour Body by Tim Ferriss or see his website the fourhourblog.com. He is, essentially, an expert at gaining muscle very quickly with very little effort. He recommends extremely tough weight training sessions in conjunction with a high calorie diet. For near impossible situations like yours he recommends the GOMAD diet, which stand for Gallon Of Milk A Day. Drink a gallon of whole milk a day while training very hard and heavy and getting plenty of rest and you can't help but gain weight. Ferris sights a man that gained 60 pounds of muscle in 28 days as proof:

http://stronglifts.com/colorado-experiment-casey-viator-arthur-jones/

Amazing stuff. Good luck.

Back