nokia e66 lock code error. please help?

M MOBILE E66 WANT TO LOCK CODE I GIVE HIM 0000,00000,12345 BUT CANNAT ACCEPT MY CODE PLEASE HELP ME

my mobile want lock code my recent lock code 0000 did not work i have try 12345 but did not work and my mobile was switch off since 4 month

workked

thanks bro ,u r great the 112 and green call worked

i am forget my nokia e66 lock code i want to format my cell its urgent 4 me plz help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi, i downloaded the new software version for my e66 and when i switch on the phone it says lock code. so i entered the default lock code 12345 and it dint unlock. i have never put a lock code before. how can i unlock it?
please help. URGENT

The unlock code is depend on your mobile phone's IMEI number(*#06# to know it). Don't use wrong unlock codes and make your phone permanently locked and not usable. You can ask the unlock code to your service provider but they will be more expensive. The best way to get the unlock code cheaper from the genuine unlocking sites like Unlocking4U.com. I am recommending that sites as i have used their code to unlock my phone

thank you because i unlocked my nokia e66 using 112 :))

hi, i downloaded the new software version for my e66 and when i switch on the phone it says lock code. so i entered the default lock code 12345 and it dint unlock. i have never put a lock code before. how can i unlock it?
please help. URGENT

Make sure that your Nokia E66 asks for carrier lock code by just inserting another network sim card with it . If it asks for unlock code, you can found that your Nokia is locked with your present carrier . To remove carrier lock, use unlock code . You can get it from any of the online vendors like Mobile-Unlocker.com to unlock it .

Back