Nintendo/Sony Question Handhelds?

guy

May 14, 2008
I have been looking into a 3DS it looks pretty good. Though, I have heard that it has loose hinges break easily. Is it woth buying a 3DS for Mairo 3D Land, Resident Evil: Revelations, and Mario Kart 7? Also Ocarina of time?
If I were to buy a Vita, I get Assasin's Creed, MArvel Vs. Capcom 3 and Uncharted. Which games are more fun and last longer.

Thanks in Advance, Jake

The one way I could think the hinges would become loose is by not handling the system properly. I've still got an original and it is still in good shape. Those games are also a good start for a 3DS collection. An example of "abusing" the system is shaking the 3DS in a violent matter could make the hinges loose. I've only seen something like this once, I played against someone at the mall on Mario Kart 7. He was winning every race, but after about the 6th or 7th race I beat him and he went beserk. He started shaking his 3DS back and forth causing it to slam shut and swing open over and over, then slammed it pretty good on the table. I don't know if the protective armor saved it from the slam. He then got up and walked away pretty mad. I was left there wondering if what just happened was real. I'm 22 and I'd say he was a little older than me, but that attitude of his makes me think he's not. So, just treat your 3DS right and I'm sure it will last for years to come.

3DS, the games will definetly last longer and are more original!
But again, it's your opinion!

Back