nintendo ds question about games?

steeveo

Jun 2, 2010
i am on pokemon soul silver
i am battleing the final person on the league (lance)
if i die during the final battle do i have to go through all the leaders again
also what can i use to restore the attacks (the pokemon battle thingy)
ive ran out
cheers

1) Yes, you'll have to start over.
2) Use a Leppa Berry, Elixer, Max Elixer, or something that restores PP.

Make your pokemon hold some Leppa berries, or just use Elixirs, Ethers, Max ethers or Max Elixirs on them. You should also carry some Full restores with you because Dragon pokemon are tough, and Lance will try and use Thunder Wave on you, which causes paralysis. If Lance does defeat you, you'll have to start from Will again. (The first person in the Pokemon League). You WON'T have to battle all the Gym leaders again, and the game makes you think that because they say "You'll have to start all over again!" They just mean you'll have to start from Will again.
~Hope I helped~

If you lose to Lance you will have to start the Elite 4 from the beginning but you will keep all experience points your Pokemon earned up to and including that battle. I always recommend buying as much as you can so your profit losses are minimal if you lose to Lance.

As for the item to restore the attacks, I believe you are referring to Ether, Max Ether, Elixir and Max Elixir, while PP UP kind of does the same job.

Good luck!

Yes, if you lose against Lance, or any part of the Elite Four, you must start over from the very beginning.

To restore your moves on your Pokemon, you have to use Elixirs, Ethers, and Leppa Berries.
Elixirs, Ethers, and Leppa Berries restore a move's PP, and a visit to any Pokémon Center will replenish the PP of all of a Pokémon's moves to their maximum values, though you cannot use the Pokemon Center while you're battling the Elite Four.

So, you'll have to rely on the items. These items cannot be bought in the PokeMarts. Elixirs and Ethers are found in various areas, but you can also find them by using rock smash on the breakable boulders, it's random, but they're common items found in the boulders. Leppa Berries are given by a Juggler in Violet City in exchange for a Red Shard.

Back