Niagara Falls

kayly123! My hobbies are listening music, reading books and travel around the world. I have neither been to Hoover dam or nor heard about it. Would you liked go tell me why you chosen this place? And what is the reason behind it? Tell me something about that destination.

Sure Haandy! Hoover dam is one of most famous and wonderful attractions of Las vegas. I am a huge fan of such places where i could see amazing effort of human's hardwork. that dam known as great symbol of engineering. It was being start constructed in 1931 was completed in 1936. If you are a nature lover then must take a visit of it. I am sure you will definitely love that gigantic and splendid creation that represents great combo of engineering and man power.

Sure Haandy! Hoover dam is one of most famous and wonderful attractions of Las vegas. I am a huge fan of such places where i could see amazing effort of human's hardwork. that dam known as great symbol of engineering. It was being start constructed in 1931 was completed in 1936. If you are a nature lover then must take a visit of it. I am sure you will definitely love that gigantic and splendid creation that represents great combo of engineering and man power.
Kayly123! I have great interest in nature and I love to explore the natural places. After reading your post I assumed that Hoover dam is really a master piece of engineering and we should go there to see its great architecture and the stunning surroundings. What you say about my assumption?

Kayly123! I have great interest in nature and I love to explore the natural places. After reading your post I assumed that Hoover dam is really a master piece of engineering and we should go there to see its great architecture and the stunning surroundings. What you say about my assumption?
yeah Haanday! Your assumptions are absolutely right. It is really a worthwhile place for nature lovers and history lovers as well. There is lots of to enjoy along with your friends or family. :D

yeah Haanday! Your assumptions are absolutely right. It is really a worthwhile place for nature lovers and history lovers as well. There is lots of to enjoy along with your friends or family. :D
Wow! It is great Kayly123! Would you like to tell me some other nearest and interesting places of this attraction? where can visit during my trip of the Hoover Dam? I am a nature lovers so places must be natural and amusing. I love them both.

Haanday, you can visit a lot of pretty sight near Hoover Dam. I visited few of them and wat to share its name with you and all other community members. If you get a chance to visit this region must go there. I hope you like these palces. These are following:
1-Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
2-Lake Mead
3-Bootleg Canyon Zipline

Alice line! Niagara Fall is no doubt one of the most beautiful and the biggest fall of the world. It is the most popular fall all over the world. I really liked the information which
you have shared about the place. You have mentioned above that you have been to the place. I would really love to know about your experience to Niagra Falls.

Wow! It is great Kayly123! Would you like to tell me some other nearest and interesting places of this attraction? where can visit during my trip of the Hoover Dam? I am a nature lovers so places must be natural and amusing. I love them both.

Sure Haanday! Las Vegas is one of most promising and attractive place among tourists famous for its natural beauty and amusing spots. Red Rock Canyon, Gold Strike Hot Spring near to Hoover dam a good hiking trail for adventure lovers, Frenchman Mountain and Lake mead are best and nearest accommodations to that area. where you could spend a great time during your Hoover dam tour.

Last edited:
Back