Milford Sound
Bay of Islands
Waiotapu
Sky Tower
Waitomo Caves
Lake Wanaka
Lake Rotorua
Rangitoto Island

New Zealand offers countless beautiful sights to see to its visitors. It is a photogenic and travelers friendly destination where we can enjoy a lot of adventures activities and see awesome places. It boasts to rugged islands that home to dense native forests, mountains, beaches glaciers and thermal regions.

Laureen! I visited only two or three places in during my New Zealand. I am little confused about Rangitoto Island. I never visited there in fact I heard the name first time here. After seems your post I will go there on my next tour. Can you share sufficient information about it?

Guys! Let me know do you ever explore these beautiful attractions of the New Zealand. I am going to share their name in a list. If you went there then , share your experiences with me.
· Bay of Islands
· Lake Taupo
· Tongariro National Park
· Lake Rotorua

Jackey, I also have a little bit information about Rangitoto Island because I visited this spot during my New Zealand tour. It is a beautiful volcanic island that is located in the Hauraki Gulf near Auckland, New Zealand. This island homes to beautiful beaches, wildlife and awesome natural views to enjoy.

Discussion is going well...!No doubt New Zealand offers plenty of fabulous spots in it. All these following are attractions are also most mesmerizing and captivating. "Queenstown" is one of most fabulous attractive regions of it. It is also known as the [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Trebuchet, sans-serif]capital[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Trebuchet, sans-serif] of New Zealand and home for many vibrant attractions as well. During my visit i had great experiences of jet ride at [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Trebuchet, sans-serif]Nevis Bungee.That is an ideal one destination among nature and water sports lovers. Specially among diving lovers... Have you ever visited there before?? If you haven't then must take a visit there at least for once..... :)[/FONT]

I agree with you Kayly. The Queenstown is a fabulous place for all types of lover and also that you mention in the post. I never visited there in my whole travelling life. But I want to know sufficient information about attractions and other necessary things. Can you share a list of famous places there?

Yes kayly123, I have been to Queenstown. You are absolutely right it is one of the prettiest regions of this country. It offers a lot of incredible places to its visitors. Its most visited places are; The Queenstown Mall in winter and The Ledge Bungy.

Its true that Queenstown is a prettiest regions of this country and have worth to explore it. I must say Sky Tower is also famous tower in New Zealand and have worth to go there and spend a great time there. It is located on the corner of Victoria and Federal Streets..

Jhoney, I never get a chance to see this tower during my New Zealand tours. I listned about this attractions but never went there due to shortage of time. But now I have great desire to see this spot once in my life. Can you give me few more detail about Sky Tower?

malickk! I have a little information bout the Sky Tower, it is situated in[FONT=arial, sans-serif] corner of Victoria and Federal Streets. It catch the attention of [/FONT]415,000 visitors every year. Here I must tell you that a few level of this tower you can excess like Level 50, where you will find to visit Sky Lounge, if you are interested in dinning then move to Level 52 for Orbit 360° Dining. On the Level 53 you can enjoy the The Sugar Club restaurant, SkyWalk and SkyJump.

Well Sallop! You have not a little in fact huge information about Sky Tower. I am really impressed about your work. The Sky Tower is the most famous nice place to see in New Zealand. Well Sallip! Can you tell me best and famous hotel there?

If we talk about the famous places of New Zealand then I must say Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa that is located in Wellington is well known among traveler due to its art gallery. I went there last year after my niagara fall tour from new york and explore this innovative national museum with my younger brother. These days he is insisting me to go there again and visit the other attractions of hts courtry like as Abel Tasman National Park.

Back