NeW phone!! i cant set the voicemail number!!! (LG cosmo touch) verizon!!!!?

BEAUTIFUL

Jun 11, 2008
well i got a phone from verizon a couple weeks ago. its an LG cosmos touch and i have 4 voicemail messages and i cant get to hear them.. when i click voicemail messages in messages section it says welcome to verizon weireless bla bla bla its like not in service.. so today i was checking a text and i accidentally hit settings and then i saw voicemail # so i set it as 1746 and then i tried to dial it again and the ladys voice came up again!!! plz plz plz tell me how to fix!!! its bugging me!! thank u :DD ooo also what the number to record a message for when u cant get to the phone and someones calling u.. isnt it like *67 or *69 tyyy!! :p

Wrong category! But umm just leting you know *67 is what you put before a number when you dont want them to know its yo calling; like for a prank call. So idk if that wat your asking but yea. Andd just try typing in tht number when she asks for a passcode or something. Listen to what she sayingg and u might figure it out

Well I had that Exact phone then 2 months later I got the iPhone 4 and it's white...... But anywayz u should probably go to Verizon and ask them for help and it should b free

Back