NEW* EZIO W8 WiFi DVB-T DIGITAL TV 2-SIM PDA PHONE?

aleclove

Jun 3, 2008
Above is a new phone, apparently offering a lousy camera at 2.1 mega pix however, does anyone actually own one of these ? Is it honestly as good as its suppose to be, twin sim cards, wifi and touch screen as well as pay as you go. Actually looking for a Xmas gift for the wife who only has a pay as you go due not honestly using a mobil that much, so contract is straight out of the question.
Why would I be sorry ? Please explain, the Orange at the moment is not pay as you go. The major problem I have is finding something like Orange Sanfran for £99.00 ish with all the bells attached but wit a good camera and pay as you go, obviously I have weigh up the price of say a £300 phone taken away from the £15/20 a month over 2 year contract against buying a pay as you go cost of new phone, it would actually cost less to buy a £300 phone then simply contract for the same. So back to basic, a good phone touch screen and pay as you go.

Since your in the UK i'd recommend you to look out for the Orange San Francisco. It'll be locked to Orange but I think it is available on PAYG; it runs android 2.1, has wifi, 3G etc...

Back