Need helping finding an old PS2 Game Title.?

Hostile_17

Oct 23, 2011
When I was a young teen there was a game for my PS2 I loved to play when I just wanted to relax. It was a flying game (Airplanes) but not a shooter or a war game. I don't even really remember a story really. All I remember are these scenic environments, and piloting a plane with propellers (Although I think there was a jet like plane as well.) and having to navigate through mountains and storms. Again, no combat at all. I can't remember the title for the life of me and am feeling really nostalgic for it. I am wanting to run it in PCSX2 or on my PS2 slim in the garage, but I can't remember the title so I can but it on Amazon. Sorry I'm not to descriptive or helpful in describing what it was like! Thanks!

no acecombat only has jets. it has to be some run of the muck random flight sim you picked up for cheap sorry man but its probably not even around anymore

what you desribed was an airplane simulator game. sorry but the best help i can give you is to search up a "list of airplane simulator games for ps2" in google

Back