Need help with mounting torrent please?

Ian

Jun 4, 2008
Im trying to play a visual novel now ive played many japanese games through iso files and a few of them have been visual novels but.....

Now im having an issue with several of my new downloads.

I put onto daemon tools double click on it then install it...but when i double click on it again and click play it tells me "please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart the application"

Now my knowledge when it comes to downloading things is little but through A LOT of persistence and looking it up I can easily memorize a series of steps to follow that get my programs to work I recently installed virtual clone drive for another download i was working on and got it to work i only mention this so if you decide to help me then you know this is one of the many installations i have necessary to install different games.

First time ive had this problem and i downloaded many visual novels last night and have the same issue with all of them. Its probably an easy fix but its like me to completely overlook the obvious and tinker in the realm of complex.

Hi ian
the big issues with torrents is what you have here. they are not always corrupt free hence the issue as one file becomes corrupt so it tries to start again which means without error checking this gets to be a nightmare as it keeps the line held up for hours with all these repeat attempts to get the whole of the file. that is why going back to using a tcp/ip stream might be the only answer.
as you see UDP has it's issues.
Torrent downloads are UDP and TCP/IP is error checking stream of data.

Back