Need a NERD! torrent game crisis/ daemon tools?

ArenD1

Nov 6, 2011
Ok I DLed Caesar 4 on a filesharing program and I got as far as mounting it with daemon tools and it installed and everything (got really excited after 2 days of downloading hell) and then when I hit play game....Please insert disk 1. So I even went back and burned the first mount onto a disk because it was supposedly disk 1 (there's 2 disks) and it still says insert disk 1. The read me for the download says to mount it and then install the update and copy the cracked executable located in the crack directory on CD1 to your installation directory. But all thats on cd 1 is 31 rld-c4a files (all the same) and rld-c4a.r30 through rld-cfa.r52 (so 24 files) and rld-c4a.sfv So I see no crack directory at all. Any ideas cause I'm way past irritated. Any help would be seriously appreciated.
I did that! I mounted the first one again and it still did it. So I'm gonna uninstall the whole thing right now and start over because the first time I mounted it, it was only showing the cue files and so that's what I mounted. But I just realized if I changed it to all files, it shows the bin files and I think those are the ones that are supposed to be mounted. Which doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me since it installed fine and everything, but I'm gonna try it anyways and see if it makes a difference...Back to square one.

Lol when it asks for a different disc, mount the other disc. dont burn it to a CD..

Back